There’s probably no greater joy than to curl up in a cosy bed in winter. A comforter can keep you even warmer and cosier. This is because comforters have an insulating material between layers of cloth sewn together.
There are certain factors to keep in mind when buying bed comforters. The most important among these is the material, which can range from cotton and silk padding to down feathers, polyester, and wool. Cotton is a very popular choice and it's best to choose hygro cotton comforters. At Spaces, you can select from a wide range of superior quality hygro cotton comforters with amazing features to ensure optimum comfort even on cold winter nights. You can choose single-size and double comforters as per your needs. Here’s everything you need to know about them.
What is Hygro Cotton?
It is created in a patented process where a hollow core is made with 100% cotton yarn. This is called Hygro. This is then blended with a small quantity of polyester. Due to the blend, the material has great breathability and is fast drying, as it wicks away moisture into the air.
Benefits of Hygro Cotton Comforters from Spaces
- Regulates temperature: Sometimes the weather is too cool for a dohar but not cold enough for a blanket. That’s when you can use a comforter. If it's made of hygro cotton, it can do what your quilt can't. It can adjust its temperature to that of the ambience. So, if the ambient temperature is low, the comforter increases its own temperature by 2°C. That way, it helps you keep warm.
- Wicks moisture away: Ahygro cotton comforter has the property to wick moisture away into the air. By doing so, the material can prevent the comforter from becoming damp. This is crucial for maintaining its warmth. Also, due to this property, the material dries up quickly after washing.
- Doesn't cause allergic reactions: Some people are allergic to frizzy blankets that capture dust. You don’t have to worry about dust with a hygro cotton comforter, as this has hypoallergenic properties. Moreover, there’s a health layer. So, there is no risk of allergic reactions.
- Blooms when washed: Hygro cotton comforters become softer and fluffier after every wash. They don’t shrink or leave lint. This is due to the hollow-core cotton yarn used which gives enough space for the material to bloom and plump up after a wash.
- Easy to be cared for: Properties like wicking away moisture and blooming after wash make Hygro cotton comforters simple to maintain. They are also machine washable.
Additional Perks of Buying Hygro Cotton Comforters from Spaces
- The orders are dispatched within 7 to 14 days.
- You can use safe and secure online modes of payment.
- You have the choice of paying with 3 interest-free installments by using the Zest payment app.
- You get an additional 10 percent discount when paying through HDFC Bank cards
- You can also avail the convenience of free shipping when you make a purchase of more than Rs. 999.
- You can return the order within 30 days of buying it.
How to Take Care of Hygro Cotton Comforters?
- Wash them only in the washing machine.
- Keep the heat low when you iron the comforter.
- Avoid using bleach as this could damage the product.
- Avoid dry cleaning your comforter. You can use water to wash a hygro comforter since it is made with the technology to wick away moisture.
If you need additional warmth and comfort, you can buy our bed comforter sets. We have a wide variety of colour options so you can choose one that’s suited to your bedroom décor.