Bed linen and bath linen are essential parts of our daily lives, integrating themselves into our vital activities. In fact, can you imagine life without a towel, bathing robe or bathrobes (for many), bath towels, bath mats, bath sheets, bathroom rugs, or even bed sheets?
Chances are, probably not! In fact, if you add things like cushion covers, quilts, bed covers, comforters, Dohars, bedspreads, Dohar blankets, quilt covers, and other bed linen into the mix, you will realize how vast a category this actually is! However, taking proper care of your bedding and bath linen is a must in order to ensure their longevity and quality. Buying these products is the first and easiest step in the entire journey with these essential products. Taking good care of linens determines how long they will serve you with proper quality and great usage experiences.
There are several varieties of towels online today, including several cotton towels with premier materials. You will not just find cotton bath towels and cotton bathrobes online, but also options like bathing gowns, towel sets, and face or hand towels. In the bed linen category, you can always find several kinds of bed sheets online as well. These include cotton bedsheets and other accessories including blankets online, cushion covers online, bed comforters, and a lot more. But have you ever considered how best you can take care of your precious bed and bath linen? Here are some quick tips that will make caring for your linens a breeze, quite literally!
Tips for taking care of bed and bath linen impeccably
These tips will help you immensely with regard to maintaining your bed and bath linen products in the best possible way. They include the following:
- It is always recommended that you wash your bed sheets and towels on a weekly basis. This will help keep them clean and well-maintained above everything else.
You can also wash your pillows and comforters once each month. This is necessary for combating things like dust, foul odors, chemical build-up, and dead cells. There is a residue from dirt, oil, and detergent which also has to be removed.
- Wash your towels in smaller loads and only in tandem with other towels. Add a cup of vinegar for the washing cycle in order to get rid of chemical build-up.
- You can also put half a cup of baking soda into the washing process for musty odors. Do not add baking soda and vinegar together in the same washing cycle though.
- Machine washing is ideal for pillows, comforters, and bedsheets. You can also rub chalk on greasy stains for eliminating them. If they are non-oil stains, then you can use cold water for cleaning them up. Oil-based stains need to be soaked in hot water before cleaning.
- Always air dry or tumble dry your linens. If possible, take your bed linen out of the washing machine before they are completely dry. You can then air dry them in order to get rid of wrinkles.
Silica gel sachets can be used in the storage zone for linen. This will help combat moisture successfully, while fragrant silica gel sachets will also scent your bed and bath linens nicely. You can use lavender for peaceful and refreshing sleep. The best part is that it is also a natural insect repellent!
You will find a vast range of bath linen and bed linen at SPACES. There are options tailored to meet almost every need here. Remember that the better you take care of your linens, the better their longevity and quality. You can also follow care instructions given with your products to the hilt.