Terms & Conditions
1. 30 Nights Trial is applicable only on standard size mattresses and not available on custom size mattresses.
2. Cancellations are not allowed on custom size mattresses.
3. For a full refund, you may decide to return the mattress any time before the end of 30 nights.
4. Our 30 Nights Trial offer applies only to the original purchaser of genuine Spaces mattress purchased from www.Spaces.in or any other website authorised by Welspun. Keep proof of your purchase in the form of a bill, invoice or statement from your retailer that shows the date and price you paid for the mattress.
5. We ask you to give your Spaces mattress a fair trial for a minimum of 2 weeks. Research shows that it takes just about that much time for your body to start adjusting to any new mattress!
6. We will need photographic proof of the product from your end while opting for a return. We may cancel the request if you fail to provide substantial proof.
7. The final decision on refund under 30 Nights Trial offer will be made by Welspun. The company reserves the complete right to refuse any request claim if it doesn’t fulfill the Terms and Conditions of the 30 Nights Trial Offer.
Exceptions to Return/Refund under 30 Nights Trial
1. There should be no sign of dirt or damage on the mattress.
2. The 30-nights trial does not cover the exchange of your mattress due to an incorrect size ordered by you.
3. This policy is limited to one mattress per household per year.
The 12-year limited warranty begins at the date of purchase and is valid up to 12 years from the date of purchase.
In case of a manufacturing defect covered by the warranty within 1 year of purchase, the mattress will be repaired or replaced with a then-current comparable model and size of the mattress. In case of any manufacturing defect after the first, either a repair or in case if a repair is not possible, a Prorated Credit Settlement will be applicable. This means for every year you own it, you would receive less and less credit.
The warranty covers
1. Visible indentation or sagging of the mattress greater than 1.5 inch and not resulting from improper use, an improper bed, bed base or foundation.
2. Please note a + or – 15 mm variation in length, width and thickness is in the tolerance limit and can also be subjective to individual measurements taken from the center of the mattress.
3. Any physical defects in the material or workmanship, subject to limitations described in this warranty
The warranty does not cover
1. Issues that result from normal wear and tear or improper use are not subject to this Limited Warranty. The intended use of your mattress is for sleeping, resting and laying on; any other use of this mattress shall be considered the misuse of the mattress and will void your Limited Warranty. Exclusions from the Limited Warranty include but are not limited to normal wear and tear. Any improper use of the mattress.
2. Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
3. Stains, tears burns and discoloration that occur over time and/or are caused by the customer. Indentions, sagging or body indentions less than one (1) inch deep.
4. Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of a mattress.
5. Any mattresses purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or anyway not in possession of the original owner. Any mattress purchased from a non-authorized Spaces distributor.
6. Physical damage to a mattress caused by the customer.
7. Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
8. Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
9. Naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton or other materials.
10. Damage or neglect during transportation.
WESLPUN EXCLUDES AND WILL NOT PAY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES UNDER THESE WARRANTIES.
By this we mean that Welspun will not credit or pay for any loss, expense, or damage other than to the mattress itself that may result from a manufacturing related defects in the mattress.
We do not allow or authorize any other person or entity to alter the obligations and limitations in this warranty. This warranty is the complete and exclusive expression of our warranty and is in lieu of all other express and/or statutory warranties.
We shall have the sole right to determine or decide the validity of any warranty claim in accordance with terms contained herein. Any attempt to repair or replace the mattress without our consent will void this warranty.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES BEYOND THIS EXPRESSED WARRANTY. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, ARE EXCLUDED.
Further no implied warranties extend beyond the Warranty Period.