TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Spaces.in
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of the Website is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following Terms.
Your use of the Website signifies your agreement that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not access or otherwise use this Website.
In these Terms, references to "You", "User" shall mean any natural or legal person accessing the Website, its contents and using the services offered through the Website and "We", "Us" and "Our" shall mean Welspun Global Brands Limited, its franchisor, affiliates and partners.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian ContractAct, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you cannot register as a member of the Site and cannot sell, purchase or bid for any items on the Site. If you wish to purchase any item through the Site such purchase or sale may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Site provided that such purchase or sale is not in relation to any adult material/mature audience items displayed on the Site, the sale or purchase of which to/by minors is strictly prohibited. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to these Terms.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the Terms, We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Website and refuse to provide You with access to the Website.
We reserve the right to send transactional emails and SMS's related to any order placed by you and you agree that the same will not tantamount to spam. By submitting your mobile number, you agree to receive calls/SMS's from us or our authorized representative, irrespective of your registration on Do Not Disturb (DND) with your telecom service provider.
You agree to receive transaction and promotion SMS from us.
Membership on the Site is free. While We strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. We cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, We shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched.
Unless otherwise stated, all amounts shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. All payments shall be processed through Ccavenue Payment Gateways and the Website shall not be liable for any payment related issues including the information submitted by the User on the Payment Gateway. Further the User represents and warrants that all information passed on to Payment Gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address, password (for net banking) etc. You are responsible for paying all fees associated with the use of the Site and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes, charges, cesses etc. levied thereon.
You shall comply with all applicable Domestic (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/ VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding your use of our service and your bidding on, listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items or services.
We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on Spaces Home & Beyond (www.spaces.in) as well as in all our stores. However, sometimes a price online does not match the price in a store. In our effort to be the lowest price provider in your particular geographic region, store pricing will sometimes differ from online prices. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Us for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
2. That you will use the services provided by Us, our affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
3. You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of You. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by You at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), We have the right in Our sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Website and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
4. That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
5. That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
6. That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
7. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
8. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
You shall not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
3. Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
4. Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
5. Breaching any applicable laws;
6. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
7. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
How to enable TLS 1.2 in Internet Explorer?
· Go to Tools in the top menu bar of the IE browser
· Go to Internet Options -> Advanced Tab ->Under security, Check Use TLS 1.2
· Google Chrome Supported Versions: Google Chrome 30 to 42. Versions below 30 do not support TLS 1.2. Internet Explorer Supported Versions: Internet Explorer 9 (on Windows 7 or Server 2008 v R2 only), Internet Explorer 10 (on Windows 8 and Server 2012 only) and Internet Explorer 11.
How to enable TLS 1.2 in Google Chrome?
· Go to Chrome settings or type chrome://settings/ in the Chrome browser.
· Click on show Advanced setting
· Under Network section, click on Change proxy settings.
· Go to Advanced tab, under security section enable TLS 1.2
How to enable TLS 1.2 in Firefox?
· Go to Tools in the top menu bar of the Firefox browser Go to Options -> Advanced Tab ->Encryption -> Check Use TLS 1.2