Do you always wake up sweaty after using a heavy blanket all night? This is because the blanket doesn't allow air circulation. If this is the case, it’s time to switch to a quilt. Each layer of a quilt is thin and contains breathable fabric. This makes it lightweight and offers you a better quality of sleep. But what material should you choose for complete comfort and added benefits? Check out our soy silk quilts, a special offering from Spaces.
What Is So Special About Soy Silk Quilts of Spaces?
These silk quilts have been specially crafted using all-natural soybean protein fibre. Due to the material used, the products are super-soft, smooth, cosy and absorbent. Moreover, these quilts have a unique in-built technology that repels fungus and bacteria as well as insects like moths. With these properties, the soy silk quilts ensure your safety and that of your loved ones.
Benefits of Using Soy Silk Quilts from Spaces
- Soft and breathable: Soy silk lends both smoothness and softness to these quilts. Plus, the material makes the product breathable.
- Repels germs and insects: No ordinary quilt will offer you this property. The special soy silk quilt from Spaces comes with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal fibres. Moreover, the material is designed to repel insects like moths.
- Helps you enjoy blissful sleep: All the above features are key to providing you ideal comfort, cosiness, safety and zero disturbance when you sleep. So, you can enjoy sound sleep, tucked in these premium quality quilts.
- Multiple colour options: You may want quilts in subtle colours for your bedroom and more vibrant shades in the children’s room. You may even want a particular colour that perfectly matches the décor of the guest bedroom. You can find soy silk quits in a vast variety of colour options, including orange, yellow, lemon yellow, light green, blue, white, ivory and purple.
Additional Perks of Buying Soy Silk Quilts from Spaces
- Orders are dispatched and delivered within 7-10 days.
- An easy return policy means that you can try out the quilt.
- You can buy the quilts using safe and secure online payment modes.
- If you wish to pay in instalments, it can be done in 3 interest-free payments by using the Zest payment app.
How to Take Care of Soy Silk Quilts from Spaces?
Since soy silk quits are among the most special offerings at Spaces, you would want to take good care of them. The good news is that these do not require a lot of maintenance. Here are the care instructions to follow:
- Avoid using bleach, since this can damage the quilt.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash the product separately.
- The washing temperature should not be set higher than 40 degrees.
- You can tumble dry at low.
How to Choose Between Our Quilts and Comforters?
- Comforters are fluffy and cloud-like with extra loft and comfort. If you need a softer, fluffier, and thicker alternative to quilts, you can buy our comforters online.
- If you live in a place where winters are chilly, you can buy our comforters online instead of quilts. That's because comforters can give you more warmth by increasing their temperature and regulating it when the weather is colder.
- Buy our quilts online if you wish your bed to look tidy and less fluffy.
Make your decision based on your sleep and aesthetic requirements and turn your and your loved one's bedrooms into a paradise of comfort.